We are a Full Service SEO Agency
We are a specialist SEO agency, serving clients around the world! SEO Leaders’ founders have been heavily involved in the web industry for over 20 years (since dial up modems in fact) and we have some of our own highly successful websites that we have built along the way. Our pedigree is strong, and we bring that experience into every client project we undertake.
Our clients get the unrivalled expertise and pedigree of a leading SEO Company with all of the advantages of using a boutique SEO Agency that fights hard for each and every client. Delivering transformational growth for our clients does not come easily. It takes expert knowledge, passion, creativity, time and fastidious planning and execution. Our small team of SEO Consultants, Developers and Link Building gurus come from far and wide and bring a high level of skill and commercial acumen to all of our projects.
SEO Services FAQ
One off SEO package costs vary as it depends on the size of the website (number of pages, complexity, current rankings, industry) and what the SEO work being carried out is but £2000 (per SEO package) for an SME through to £10,000 plus (per SEO package) for bigger businesses is a reliable estimation. Bear in mind SEO packages are usually bought with some degree of frequency if a company wishes to get ahead and stay ahead of the industry competition; the big difference is there is no contractual obligation to clients and in our experience this builds trust with clients. It also allows companies a degree of flexibility so they can decide to buy for example 4 SEO sprints per year (one every 3 months) and they get an optimum ROI along with a clear understanding of what they have got for their money. You can read our article here on how much SEO costs.
To do this using a proven and established leading SEO Agency is essential. The digital space is a very complex and ever changing multi faceted arena; using professionals who work in the industry day in day out is the way to get proper results and a great ROI (return on investment). As with every type of business, not all SEO companies are equal by a long way but if you stick with one with a proven pedigree like SEO Leaders, we will provide big results, every time.
This would leave a business looking for the best Seo Company with a few things to consider.
- Does the SEO agency have a good pedigree in delivering client work? This would be usually found in there seo work portfolio.
- Do you think you can work with the people at the agency(s) you are looking at?
- Does the agency pricing schedule work for your budget?
- Is the SEO agency in question confident that they can meet your goals?. If you are in a quandry about finding the best seo company for your SEO campaign, book a call with us and see how we can transform your online business.
When we start your SEO project, an expert SEO consultant will start by doing a deep dive into your website, your company, your industry and the competition you are up against. We go full on Sherlock Holmes mode and using data we build a blueprint for your website’s SEO requirements.
- We analyse over 230+ On-Site SEO Factors
- Deep Competitor Analysis
- Server and Overall Site Analysis
Our highly experienced web development team will make (or recommend) any required changes to your website to optimise it for ranking highly. We have an experienced web development team and as an SEO Agency we of course can carry out any technical SEO work that is needed, which will focus on improving the functionality, usability and speed of your website.
- Check and Optimise Site Architecture (varies according to site size, platform, site age etc)
- Optimise meta titles and meta descriptions
- Streamline and Optimise Site Architecture
The actual content on your site is what helps determine how users will be educated and directed through your sales funnel. From discussing your companies’ products or services, or providing educational content in a blog post; our content writers can assist in building more content by providing topic suggestions and high-quality content and professional copy designed to power up your search engine rankings and resultantly your companies growth.
- Website SEO Copy That Converts
- Informative Blog Posts That Engage
- Longform Copy That Educates
SEO Leaders has a proprietary Keyword Research process which gives YOU the edge against the competition. We target keywords specific to your audience, that you can rank for and that will drive valuable traffic to your website. With this new, increasing, relevant traffic visiting your site, your company can secure new leads, product or service sales and build your brand. For the larger SEO Packages or on monthly plans we actually create a Keyword Strategy, aiming to target harder, higher traffic keywords over time.
- Competitor Keyword Analysis
- Keyword Mapping Report
- Advanced Google Rank Tracking
EARNED MEDIA & LINKS
Earned media and off-page SEO are vital ingredients in getting your website ranking highly and increasing traffic to it. Our hotshot Digital PR and Content Writing team can write killer content and outreach to our large content network to push for main media coverage or even create a a full blown Digital PR Campaign. The exposure and backlinks that can be gained from this approach can be transformational for business growth.
- Digital PR Campaigns
- Content Marketing
- Viral Marketing Campaigns
Getting qualified and relevant search traffic to your website is just one facet of the SEO services that we provide. We partner with you to ensure that your website is guiding visitors through your purchasing funnel in an efficient and clear way. Our CRO (conversion rate optimisation) and SEO experts can help to optimise the funnel to ensure you are getting maximum sales or leads from your website visitors.
- Conversion Route and Rate optimisation
- Continual Improvements using ROI Tracking
- Calls to Action Optimisation
Our Specialist SEO Services help you grow your business with marketing strategies that are proven to increase your bottom line metrics like conversions and revenue.
Over the past 5 years, we have managed more than 3 million transactions across our client base.
What Do Our SEO Management Services Include?
An SEO Audit
Content is at the heart of ranking well in Google, so without it, an effective SEO campaign is pretty much impossible; after all, what will Google serve to all these visitors if there is no good content on the site?
Content creation is developed from Keyword Research and will usually be focused around key areas within your industry, or maybe cover your whole industry. Whether your business operates online or offline, content can be used to reach and convert your target audience.
There multiple different types of content, from blog posts to online guides, and all of these can be beneficial to your website. Googles recent Helpful Content update further outlines how the search engines are look for high quality content, that actually inform and help users. So a website purely focused on sales pitch pages is not the answer if you want to rank big.
For example, an engineering company SEO strategy may use blog posts to reach business buyers in the early stages of the buying funnel and then use online guides for buyers in the later stages. With content, companies can literally target each stage of the funnel.
Here are some of the most popular kinds of content and how they can benefit your website visitors.
- Blogs: Google loves fresh content, so Blogs can be a great option as they are added to and updated frequently. Blogs are normally shorter form pieces of content, usually around 1000 words or less; that usually discuss an industry topic or industry news. Blogs can be tailored to your target market sector and become a useful resource if they are built out over time with quality articles.
- Service pages: Service pages are pages on your website that detail the services you offer. These are vital for showing your service offerings to potential customers. These are important because customers want to know about your services in full before they will commit. Your service pages are a great place to inform potential customers about what’s included in each of your service offerings, service pricing where applicable, and more.
- Product pages: Similar to service pages, product pages give descriptions and images of all of the products that you can supply (or manufacture). These pages will inform users about the details of your products and include information like dimensions, colour options, available sizes, materials, etc. Again, these pages are important because a customer wants to know what they will be getting if they purchase from you. Product pages can be on an ecommerce site or just used as informational product pages if you do not currently transact online.
- Longform content: Long form content is typically over 2000 words long, and it provides lots of useful and helpful content to readers about topics related to your industry. As an example; if you operate an engineering business, you could do a longform piece about a special engineering process you may use (eg 5 axis CNC machining for example) The main reason for longform articles are to be a deep dive into a subject so the visitor can gain a good understanding of the subject being explained. Think of it like a resource that other websites would want to link to, because it’s so useful! With compelling and well optimised content, plus specific keyword targeting and a dedicated SEO consultant on hand, SEO Leaders can bring to your business a highly competitive SEO package and a consistent long term source of revenue for your company.
On page SEO is critical part of any SEO project. As your SEO provider we take a 360 to on-page SEO including (but not limited to) the following:
Page speed: We always look for a sub 2.5 / 3 second page load speed. Any more than this and some visitors will bail from the website before it’s even loaded! Google Insights and Lighthouse are tools we use to benchmark a website and we look to improve scores.
Multimedia usage: Some webpages are very text heavy, which is bad for UX (user experience) and bounce rate. We look at adding images and/or video where applicable.
Meta data, Keywords and headings: A crucial part of any webpage, are you giving Google the right information? Are you actually targeting the correct search terms?
Content Quality: High quality useful content is essential on a modern website. In this aspect we look at the above factors in addition to the quality of the writing and articles on your website.
Site structure: We look at all aspects of site structure, from interlinking, URL structure, category structure, any error codes, duplicate content, hreflang tags and more.
Responsiveness: Because almost 65% of Google searches are made on mobile devices; google has an element called Mobile First Search, which basically spiders your website mobile version; and benchmarks it as to how it will work on a phone. As a result of this mobile responsiveness and speed is a key factor we look at for a website.
Google Quality Rater Guidelines: We have a very in depth knowledge of the ever updating Google Quality rater guidelines, which we use to power up our on-page (and off-page) SEO work. With long established contacts in Google HQ, we get some good information of what’s under the hood of the Google algorithms.
These are just some of the factors digital our SEO Consultants use to optimise your website as a part of our SEO marketing services.