How can Search Engine Optimisation Help?
Search Engine Optimisation has gradually emerged over the past few years to become the main foundation on which many companies build up their digital marketing strategy. As it is such a crucial element of online marketing, SEO should always be focused on whether you are a small, local business trading solely in Sheffield, Leeds, Manchester or even London, or an international business with multiple products or services and locations. The big impact that SEO can have on your business should not be underestimated. We manage SEO campaigns and client sites like we would manage any other valuable asset, with care, diligence and a long term view. We get results!
How long will it take?? This is a question that doesn’t have a precise answer. We can usually provide quite accurate estimates however there are a variety of factors that come into play for an organic SEO campaign. Also, the time it takes for ongoing SEO to make an impact can vary significantly from sector to sector. The following items are strongly relevant to this duration:
• The competition level of the sector you are in
• The specific competition of the keywords you want to target
• The area you want to target eg. Are you targeting Local or National search results
• If you are able to dedicate time and resources to content generation (or do you want us to)
• Your budget. This can have a massive impact on how fast results are seen, bigger budget = more time for top level SEO consultants to work on your project each month. All of these factors, and more, have a significant role to play in both how long the SEO will take to take effect, and also the cost per month of a campaign that will generate the desired results.